Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Current Works in Progress- Waiting for Ships

After much deliberation over which Mirabillia mermaid would go on this fabric, my mother announced that waiting for ships would go great in her bathroom. (Although technically not a WIP yet)

 Pics of my floss toss.
 Fabric is again Polstitches, stormy seas this time.
 There was lots of agonizing over which mermaid was going on this fabric, I had forums debating over it and everything. There was three choices this, Mermaid of the Pearls and Deepest love.
Bigger pic of the fabric.

I'm off to Inverness next weekend and shall be starting while I'm away.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have a new follower! Just returning the following favour. I recognise this dilemma from the Mira Board, glad to see your Mum agreed with the majority of us.

Have to ask, where does Eyani Ryou come from if your name is Jacqui? I'm nosey and intrigued :-)

Andie said...

Gorgeous! So glad you decided on Waiting for Ships :D

Eyani Ryou said...

Thanks guys, she just came into my room and declared that she wanted waiting for ships for her bathroom! Problem solved really!

Thanks for following!

Eyani Ryou was a character from a short story I wrote in Uni. The name always stuck with me and I use it as a screen name occasionally!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for the info! I was trying to work out anagrams etc. I used to have an elf called Helena Henna when I played D&D and have used that as a sign-on sometimes.

I decided that Helena Henna is the brunette version of Pandora Peroxide from Kerrang magazine! She's the girl on the New Rock boots box (IMO anyway)