Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Small Project finish, some progress AND a new baby cousin!!!

Hey all!!! Been a bit hectic this week!!!

First a small finish!

 Nora Corbett's Orchid Pixie! I know its only the face but all will become clear!
I used her face to customize my free notebook from Cross Stitch Crazy this month!

I changed the beads and Kreinik I had in my stash and I'm unbelievably proud of the finished result!!












 I have begun the beading for Ghost Story!! I'm a nightmare for beads and have to do it as I go otherwise it would never get it done!












Finished Summer Fairy's hair!!!















 And the most exciting news!!! My cousin Catrina had her baby!!! Here is Aimee Benedetta Evelyn (try saying that drunk!) She is absolutely beautiful!!!

So now I have to get back working on the Runaway! I stopped as Catrina was going through a really difficult time with the pregnancy and I didn't want to jinx anything!!!
This is Aimee with her big brother Blair! Who decided today he didn't want a little sister and was going to but her in a bin!!!

Lol he'll come around! How could anyone not love her?


This weeks plan! Runaway!!!!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your notebook, what a great idea. And baby is cute too. My niece has just had a baby so I'm a Great-Aunt!

Happy stitching on the Runaway

Joysze said...

Love what you did with Orchid and congrats on your baby cousin. Shes so beautiful. :)