Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Updates!!!

Hey all been a while!!! It would appear my life got in the way of stitching!!! So I have some wip updates as I had a week off work!!!

A tiny little progress on Peony! Finally got to the pink at the bottom of her skirt!!! All the red and orange has been driving me nuts!!















Fair bit progress on Ghost Story!!! Her dress is underway!! Back stitching done on her face!! I wasn't too sure on the single strand back stitch but Gill pointed out she is a ghost and her face would be faint anyway!!








Also been very very very bad and started Joan Elliott's summer fairy!! Yup that brings me to 7 wip's!! Have to start another 8 is my lucky number!!!


On a side note anyone who stitches with me knows Gill Aldus is my favorite designer and she's releasing a new design this weekend! Vana and the Dragons and it's so beautiful, I desperately want it lol!!!! Number 8????

2 comments:

Lauren said...

All of them are looking great!

Wendy said...

wauw, she looks beautifull, and that fabric is just georgeous !
I see you are stitching Waiting for Ships aswell, me to !
can´t wait to see your progress !