Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 25 July 2011

I got an award!!!!

Thanks to Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching she gave me a stylish blogger award! It's so unexpected and I never prepared a speech lol!

As such my follower numbers have bumped up! Hello there! Glad to have you!

 So apparently I have to say 7 things about myself and pass the award on, well I'm pretty sure everyone follws the same blogs as I do so I'll commence with the 7 facts!

I play competitive ten pin bowling for the Scottish Team.

My nickname is chicken (due to a dutch woman who couldn't say Jacqueline properly)

My favorite film of all time is Nightmare Before Christmas (my brother and I book a days holiday every year to watch it on the TV even though I have three different DVD versions)

I believe Eyeliner is an acceptable religion

I have a degree in Biology with Aquaculture

I make angels cry for the wrong reasons when I sing

I was born with my hips dislocated and to this day I can turn my feet back wards (creepy but the greatest party trick ever!)

Quick Fairy Moon update for you all!


Excuse the picture quality it was taken on my I Phone. Don't know what Mum has done with the big camera!.

Notice how I've done all I can to avoid that big purple bit lol! I need to man up and get on with it really!

I've miscounted a row of her hair too kinda leaving that till last!



No update on Rhythm I've given her to my brother Kevin to keep until I get this done. Kevin is also keeping me motivated by me setting goals and Kevin is threatening me with dead legs and such if I don't keep to him! Aren't Siblings wonderful lol!!

4 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

LOL, siblings CAN BE wonderful, and at other times, they can be the bane of our existence, lol. She's looking good. You know, you're dreading doing the purple, so it seems to me it would be best to get it out of the way. The longer you wait, the more time you have to dread it. Love your nickname, lol. Too cute!! And I don't think I'd wanna see your party trick. That's just sooooooo wrong, lol.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the 7 things, we have 3 in common - sadly the singing IS one of them! Nightmare and eyeliner are the other two.

My bro and I went to see Nightmare at the pictures years ago and now the large boy is into it too. Siblings are great and so are mini-me kids :-)

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

Hello fellow award recipient :) I completely agree with you about eyeliner (altough my day to day worship takes place at the shrine of mascara). I'd like to go to a party with you as your party trick would stop people asking me to do mine!

Joysze said...

So nice to learn things about fellow bloggers. :D Your singing comment cracked me up! Hehehe.... oh eewwwwww..... I don't ever wanna see your party trick!!! LOL.

Fairy Moon is looking pretty!! :D