Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 18 July 2011

I've been a bad blogger (and stitcher)

Yeah life happened lol!!! Been nuts around here! Work keeps giving me rotten shifts that leave no time for stitching or anything else! That and we have builders in for an extension it's all been very exhausting!!

However.....

I'm participating in a round robin. 100x100 stitches. My theme is fairies and am stitching Mira's Fairy moon although I find I am struggling with her! So much purple!!!! I'm fond of purple but not this much! However deadline for my piece is 1st August so I must power through!

When I get the next piece the theme is cats...










Don't know what you mean... I never started something new.....

Ha ha Rhythm a Nora Muse. The only one of the Muse's that I like! Purple I may not be fond of but blue I am!!! She was ment to be my reward when I finished Fairy moon but there's something about her I can't resist!

J

5 comments:

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Both of them look great! I agree, the blue looks like it is so much more enjoyable to stitch than the purple.

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Ooo, what fabric are you stitching"Rhythm" on? She's really popping out! I like the muses, they're all a little quirky compared to the fairies...

Nice work on the round robin too.

Joysze said...

Hi, Jacqui! :D Love the fabbie you're stitching Rhythm on.

Good luck with Fairy Moon!! Looking forward to seeing her take shape.

Hannah said...

Fairy Moon was my first ever Mira, it's great to see her as part of your RR,looking forward to seeing how she turns out for it. And a third vote for your Rhythm fabric, it's gorgeous. I'm looking for something similar tomdo Shakespeare's fairies on.

mdgtjulie said...

Very pretty ladies. I love purple, so I'll send you some purple mojo! Can't wait to see them both finished. The fabbies are gorgeous. I found your blog through Jo's blog. She gave you a blog award, congrats!!