Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

I may have a problem...

Hi I'm Jacqui and I have a problem! I have severe startitis!!!

 Having just recently discovered Passione Ricamo I fell more than a little bit in love.... This is Summer Little Fae. She was supposed to be my travel project when I go to Finland next week! I have a 10 hour stop over in Heathrow and it automatically translated to stitchy time!


First time using Treasure Braid and I'm really enjoying it! Did my usual, couldn't decide between fabrics had to do a toss, then just a couple stitches!!!

Fabric is Whisper by Polstitches.

Fairy moon R&R is off to the next participant. Not quite finished but I was loosing the will to live on it! In the rush to get it posted didn't take a photo but I will when it comes back to me.


 A little progress on Rhythm
Waiting on the next part of the R&R to get to me! While I am waiting however the first step to solving a problem is to admit you have one and you all will be pleased to know I'm looking into a rotation lol! My cousin Catrina has decided to pick up the needle again and has confiscated my chart folders! Harmless enabling or am I spreading my addiction??? You decide....

8 comments:

Heli said...

You're coming to Finland? Which town(s) will you be visiting? Just curious, as I see my homeland as kind of an out-of-the-way place that doesn't really attract all that many tourists (except for Lapland, of course).

Good luck with getting your startitis under control! I know it can be difficult. :)

Kim said...

It is an addiction that we don't really want a cure from, isn't it? LOL I know I don't. I find I start well and finish well, but it is from about 1/3 to 2/3 that is the hardest part to stitch - the thrill of a new start is over and not being close to a finish is frustrating. Have a great trip to Finland!

One Stitch at a Time said...

I love how travel time gets equated to stitchy time ;) I haven't been on a plane in years.. Are you allowed to bring embroidery scissors on a plane, or do you use an alternative tool?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The stitching time is one of the things I miss about working. I had 90 minutes a day on the train to stitch!

I love the PRs too.

Eyani Ryou said...

Thanks all! I'm really loving her!

I'm going to Lahti and hopefully I'll have a day in Helsinki! I play ten pin bowling competitively and the European Champions Cup is being held there this year!!

Small Embroidery scissors are allowed but some airports can confiscate them so nail clippers!!

mdgtjulie said...

Definitely spreading the addiction. And the more, the merrier!!! Hope you have a lot of fun on your trip, and that your layover goes well!! Lots of stitchy time there!

Lissanne said...

Both of your projects are gorgeous!! Love your fabrics, especially what Rhythm is being stitched on!

Joysze said...

Beautiful WIPs, Jacqui. :D If it's an addiction, it's a wonderful one to spread. ;)