Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 19 September 2011

IHSW

First time taking part in the Hermiting and must say I loved it!!

Coming along with Summer Little Fae! Have acquired the other three in the set in my stash somehow... Don't know quite how they got there lol!!

I'm not quite happy with the lattice work on the back of her dress. There was hundreds of half stitches and I kept on getting confused. My stitching looks untidy there but I'm hoping its just me and it'll look ok once the last of the half stitches are in place!



Look who I brought out of hiding!! I worked on her before this weekend and fallen in love with her all over again! She got a wash before I went back to work on her and some of the back stitching has came loose however that was because I was lazy with it in the first place! That will teach me lol!!


So I had every intention to work on the RR this weekend but got side tracked as usual! On an early day at work tomorrow followed by a day off so must knuckle down and get on with it! The theme is somebunny to love and although it's very cute it's not something I would normally stitch which is why I'm having such a hard time focusing on it!

However just have to man up!!!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

The pirate woman has come out of hiding just in time for National Pirate Day (UK) - no really - and she looks amazing.

Esther said...

Beautiful! Love the fabric from the summer little fae!

Joysze said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a great IHSW. :D

These look great!! Pirate Queen is one of my fave designs and I can't wait to see more of her.

Good luck with the RR piece.

missy said...

Great stitching. Your Pirate Queen is amazing.

hugs
-missy-

Shannon said...

Everything looks great! :)

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Pirate Queen is gorgeous and Summer Little Fae is coming out lovely can't wait to see more of her. Congratulations

missy-tannenbaum said...

Wow, the Summer Little Fae looks excellent! I couldn't see what you were talking about with the half stitches at all, and I love the combination of glitter and fabric- it's really pretty!