Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, 24 September 2011

RR's really aren't for me!!!

This is what I've learned this week, I'm not supposed to be a deadline stitcher and I'm really not supposed to stitch anything cute and furry unless It's Japanese! That being said I'm powering through with my piece. Please however if I get the notion to do another of these please remind me of what I'm going through right now!!!

Onto happier times and my beautiful non rr defo Jacqui's style Summer Little Fae!!!

Now I've finished with the stupid half stitches on the back of her dress I'm much much happier with how it's looking!!

Look at all the bling  by the way!!

I still have the other wing and her bouquet to do but I'm going to leave them a while as I know when I start her skirt I'm going to get bored!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

She's looking lovely! Just out of curiosity, how long are you supposed to work on her? It looks like you've done quite a bit already. I'm not really familiar with RR's.

mdgtjulie said...

She's lovely. I am NOT a RR stitcher either. I can't work on a deadline to save my life. I have problems with that, lol. I'm wishing you good luck with your robin!!

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

I'm so tempted to join one of the Mira RR's on the yuku RR board but like you, I'm not cut out to be a deadline stitcher. The cost of posting things from Australia is another factor stopping me :)

Your Summer Little Fae is stunning. I have the four on my wish list.

Good luck getting the RR piece finished.

Joysze said...

Cute and furry and japanese.... ROFL!!! LOVE IT!

She looks great, but I hear ya about the RR. I can't stitch under pressure either and esp when it's obligation stitching. Part of me just rebels.