Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Trick or Treat!

 The beading has begun on this bad boy lol! I have to bead as I go otherwise it's one of my worst nightmares! I'd be tearing my hair out if I had to bead all at once! Especially on a bead heavy pattern like this one!












 I'm not too sure of the back stitch on her gloves. It was supposed to be 2 strands but I felt it was just too overpowering!










I'm waiting on PTB coming tomorrow in place of Kreinik. It just does not agree with me!
















As you have probably guessed by now I survived the Craft Fair as did my bank balance! As for my haul, actually I didn't get too much! I saw a full kit of Joan Elliott's crescent dragon for only £25. Which I'd have totally paid (even though I would have swapped out the aida for evenweave). However they didn't have any in stock! I went round the fair a couple times wondering why none of the sellers stocked chart only patterns. It seamed silly to me no one had Mira's or Joans books! Then I saw a stall with HAED's and I may have knocked a few people over to get into it and they had Mira's and PR's!!!! However none really really jumped out at me but I did pick up Mira's Crystal Symphony and Lavender and Lace Celtic Autumn.

I love the bead stalls too and found one from spellbound bead co! It was so pretty done up like a little enchanted forest! I picked up a couple of containers of seed beads to substitute for mill hills and a necklace kit! I don't know why I bought the kit I don't know how to make jewellery and I suspect I picked up one of the hardest kits there!!! How and ever I shall have a bash!

4 comments:

Blu said...

She's looking lovely!

Minnie said...

You're off to a beautiful start, love the beads.

TammyK said...

The beads look so awesome :-) They are a pain but worth it in the end.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What, no shoving Nuns? You must share that story!
I've got TorT all ready to start too but somehow haven't got round to her yet!