Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 19 December 2011

IHSW December

Last IHSW of the year folks! My Word where has the time when? I didn't have too much time to stitch, one of the many evils of working in retail over the holidays! However I did have a little time to work on the Pirate Queen. Also stitched on a couple smalls that I shall post when the receiver gets them!


I'm still loving working on her and don't really want to pick up anything else! In other news my youngest brother Michael has returned from University in Iowa for a month over Christmas! Very glad to have him back ! It's very hard having him so far away on a different continent! With him being back not sure how much stitching I'll get done as I'm busy spending as much time as I can with him!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Your Pirate Queen looks amazing! Great job.

missy-tannenbaum said...

The pirate queen project looks so amazing! I didn't notice the stripes on her top before- the details there are extremely cool.

TammyK said...

Pirate Queen continues to look great. It's cool watching her grow :-)

Minnie said...

You are doing an excellent job on the Pirate Queen I can hardly wait to see more.

Anne said...

Great progress on your pirate queen! She sure is looking dandy :D

Katie said...

Hello fellow IHSW. I was glancing through the blogs on the list for this past weekend. I love your pirate girl. Is she a HAED?

Joysze said...

She's looking awesome!! Enjoy your brother's visit. :D

The Maiden said...

Pirate Queen is really progressing, love this cross stitch!

♥ Nia said...

Gorgeous project!! :)