Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 5 December 2011

Yarr!!!! Where's the rum???

Not loads done but enough for me to want to post an update! There's some backstitching to do on her gloves, gun and belt but I'll do that when I finish this section of the pattern!


The belt is unbelievably blingy but I must be spoiling myself with the PTB I've been using because going back to Kreinik was a NIGHTMARE!!!!

Not quite ready to put her away again just yet,every time I pull her out I fall in love with her all over again!








6 comments:

Minnie said...

Are you stitching this from the magazine chart? There was a correction issued for that chart, I have it if you need it. I think she is going on my to-do list.

Joysze said...

Wow, she's looking awesome!!! One of the best faces I've ever seen. :)

T.J. said...

I like how it is coming along, wonderful stitching.

CindyMae said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the progress and I look forward to seeing more of here!

Dani - tkdchick said...

She looks like a lot of fun

Yvon (jioya) said...

your Pirate Queen is looking fabulous!!

Happy stitching,

Hugs Yvon.