Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 1 December 2011

The Zombies are Coming.....

Been a busy person as of late! Have starred in a Zombie movie! My brother and I helped out a friend who makes films! I must say my day as one of the un-dead was one of the most fun I've ever had!

The film is called I am Alive and actually not a film it's a series I'm told! I have learned I can not fall on demand, which is very strange because I fall without prompting all the time!




On set getting my make up done how very glamorous!(Those aren't contacts by the way for some strange reason my eyes show up very light blue with that camera!)

Not sure when they will be showing the first episode but I'm very excited to see it! (Thats one of the directors doing my make up he's very yummy! Was not at all a hardship having him stare me in the eyes and stroke my face all day!)



Not much stitchy news I'm afraid. Did some more of Morning Fae and the backstitch on her face.

I've signed up for Chatelaine Mystery Deep Blue Sea. My first Chatelaine and to get used to what it'll be like I've been working on a couple of mini mandalas! Not much of them done but I'll post pics when I've got something substantial  to show!


Picked up Pirate Queen this week! Enjoying working on her again!

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

The zombie film looks like a blast!!! Love the stitching!

Joysze said...

Whoah!!!!.... Scarreeeeeeee!!!

Morning Fae looks great.