Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 9 January 2012

WIPocalypse-January 9th.

It's time for the first show and tell of the WIPocalypse!!! This time I have been working on PQ and although I had planned on getting much much more of her done I am proud of my little progress!


As I mentioned before the 310 line.... I had planned to finish the other glove before the nagging little voice told me the material wasn't long enough. Then I got really excited to stitch her stripey tights!!! Which I planned on finishing, then life got in the way!

Has everyone seen the new Joan Elliott in Cross Stitch Gold by the way? Cinderella? She's GORGEOUS!!!! There may have been a small start.....

12 comments:

Katie said...

Great Progress. She is gorgeous. I don't think I've seen the Cinderella Joan Elliot pattern.

T.J. said...

I love how this is coming along!

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

LOL, Jacqui, are you 'fessing up to starting Cinders already? Pic please!

Pirate Queen is looking gorgeous. I so have to get this one into my stash.

robindefender said...

Oh, she's fabulous! Can't wait to see her all stitched up!

Mireille said...

She is so sexy. I am happy that I also have her in my stash.
Great work.

Mireille

Minnie said...

I love the PQ you are doing a beautiful job. Not fair haven't even got the magazine for Cinderella here yet. LOL You must share your small start.

Anne said...

She's looking gorgeous Jacqui!!

Ziggyeor said...

oh that's a wonderful piece! I keep wanting to comment on all the blogs but at this rate I'll be adding patterns to my stash!

Kate said...

I really like this design and it is looking good.

Joysze said...

PQ looks great!

Did a google search for Cinderella. She's pretty. :)

Mangogirl said...

great progress

sharine said...

She looks very cool