Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

TUSAL and I must be nuts!!!

Well I managed to misplace my TUSAL jar this month (turns out my mother had borrowed it to clean out and use it on her dripping towel rail) So I had to improvise a bit...

 Actually I'm quite proud of my substitute, shown here with Toralei.

I must be off my head crazy by the way.... While going through a load of stuff I found Christmas and Birthday cards I had forgotten about. Turns out I forgot there was money in them too and made myself a tidy £65. So what could I possibly spend this on you ask...A HAED thread pack and not just any HAED Martha Dahlig's Vanity. For my 1st HEAD??? God only help me....

8 comments:

StitchyWoman said...

Wow! Are you biting off a bit more than you can chew?

I can't blame you. I keep eyeballing that one myself.

sharine said...

Great choice for your 1st haed.

ricketyjo said...

Wow, that's really impressive... I've just started my first HAED and I think when you really love the design, it's a great motivator! Good luck with it!! x

Minnie said...

Wow, I'm not that brave so I'll just sit back and watch your progress. Good luck.

Joysze said...

Oh... what a nice way to find money!! :D

Maureen said...

that is such a good choice of HAED - love all the purples in it!

Maureen said...

that is such a good choice of HAED - love all the purples in it!

Ewa said...

You're gonna do just find! HAEDs are fun to stitch and the best part is that each page is like a mini finish :) Great choice of charts!