Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 12 March 2012

It's IHSW!!!!!

I'm not sure how much time I'll have this weekend I'm on a double late but any time will be devoted to the Joan Elliott RR. In a shock move I got Karen's piece in less than a week!!!! I know I'm still shocked too! Here it is as I got it.

It is so much more beautiful in real life! Her theme is fairies and after deciding on Winter Fairy and getting the threads I was missing I changed my mind!!! I shall not reveal my choice until it is finished but I can say from the few stitches I've already put in I'm more than a little bit in love with this design!!!

3 comments:

sharine said...

Can't wait to see what you choose!

Karen said...

>blush< Thanks!

I can't wait to see what you've chosen!!

Happy hermitting!

milly said...

Hello

I've just found your blog.

That RR piece is stunning, looking forward to seeing what you choose.