Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, 8 March 2012

WIPocalypse-March 8th.

Not much to report I'm afraid. ToT is still not finished I've begun the beads but my scroll frame has been moved downstairs while my room is getting decorated!

Most of my stitchy time has been taken up by my Joan Elliott RR, I only got the layout done in the nick of time!

 This is how it went out! I'm doing Cinderella in my box and I'll finish her when she gets back to me!

Anemone got a little love from me when I got a chance. Not much more done but at least she has a face! I love Gill Aldus's faces!
 And finally I kitted up Nora's new Water Lily Pixie for my reward for finishing ToT. Here's the floss toss on Sparklies Moonlighting
And here's the inevitable start.....
Colours are really surprising!!! So much brighter than I thought!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely stitches, Lady! the Anemone face is very pretty.

What fabbie is your RR on? If you told me before, my addled brain hasn't held on to it.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D