Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Everyone sitting down??? Right then....

IVE FINISHED SOMETHING!!!!!!

Ha ha it was bound to happen at some point but I have finished ToT Fairy!!!! Stitched on Polstitches Pixies Playground. Kreinik converted to Petite Treasure Braid. All recommended Mill Hill beads used apart from the orange ones they were converted to Spell bound beads, a clear orange and a solid orange bead.

Excuse the photos I still don't know how to use my big fancy camera yet!!!

My mother has claimed her and will take her off to be framed!









12 comments:

Xeihua (Sara) said...

It's gorgeous :D
Congratulations on your finish :D
Happy Dance to you =D

milly said...

Wow

Congratulations on your finish - she's fabulous!

Jennifer M. said...

Just beautiful! She turned out amazing. :)

Minnie said...

She is gorgeous and I can see why mom claimed her. Congratulations on your beautiful finish.

missy-tannenbaum said...

That looks beautiful! I love all of the beads and the glitter floss!

Shannon said...

Very pretty! :)

valerie said...

Beautiful finish!

Veronica said...

Congratulations! She looks amazing! Very blinged out ^.^ Love how the photos show the beading details.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Maureen said...

Oh gorgeous finish, congrats! - nice to see it on a different colour scheme.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Valentina said...

Congratulations! This fairy is one of my favourite!

Lulu said...

This is such a beautiful piece! I enjoy seeing all of your amazing quality work.