Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

IHSW and TUSAL

I didn't really have much time to hermit this weekend! I was away playing a bowling tournament in Ayr. However, I have worked a little little bit on PQ.

I found a craft group in my area last Wednesday and they are a small group of ladies that do all sorts of different crafts. It was really nice to be around like minded women even though none of them were cross stitchers. They couldn't believe the detail of what I was doing and I couldn't believe what they were doing! I think I spent most of the night watching them! PQ was what came with me as I didn't like the idea of the JE RR coming with just in case!

Talking of which...

I really must get my ample backside in gear and get her finished! Got less than a week to go however a couple of good solid stitchy days and I'll be sorted!

Last but not least my TUSAL jar! Just about overflowing! Pictured here with Cupid!

6 comments:

sharine said...

They all look awesome!

mdgtjulie said...

Your Pirate Queen is lovely. She has such a pretty face. And your RR is lovely as well. (I love those colors!) TUSAL is very full!! Hope you did well in the bowling tournament, Eyani!!!!

Jennifer M. said...

Pirate Queen is pretty! I like how she is turning out. I have a state bowling tournament this weekend so I won't be getting much stitching in this weekend myself. ;)

Jen

Miamina said...

I love the Pirate Queen. I have it in my "to-do" pile and watching yours comes to life makes me want to keep moving it nearer the top!

Glad you enjoyed your craft group, sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Minnie said...

Nice to see the PQ again and love your JE RR.

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching :D