Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Melva's JE RR Block completed!

After 9 hours of solid stitching yesterday I finished Melva's block (just in the nick of time too it was due today)

Her theme is a Victorian Christmas and I volunteered to stitch the blonde petite angel! I must say she is very pretty but was a pita to stitch! I've taken a few pics of her as she's quite detailed!

Whole Piece to date

 Her face
Snowflake
 Wings
 Detailing on skirt
 and finally my name (which I'm bizarrely proud of)

I'm off to Holland next week, I'm bowling the Womens European Championships so hopefully the next one comes before I jet off!

5 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, beautiful. My camera doesn't take close ups like that. At all, lol. I love the way you scripted your name too. Very pretty. Good luck in Holland!! I hope you do great!

milly said...

That's beautiful and will be beautiful when finished!

Karen said...

She's really pretty, Jacqui! Our little angels' halos are a bit tarnished then, eh?

Miamina said...

She's beautiful! I love the fabric as well, it really sets the piece off. I'm sure Melva will be thrilled when she gets it back as it's just stunning!

Good luck with the bowling in Holland, let us know how you get on!

Mangogirl said...

Wow awesome stitching such detail.