Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, 20 August 2012

IHSW August

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your messages and suggestions with PQ, my mum reckons she can fix her! I just have to finish her first!

IHSW this weekend past! I did get a good bit of stitching done! I've started my block on my Mira large stitch RR. It isn't due out until next year however I'm being organized for once in my life and getting started. My theme is snooty ladies! I'm doing Crystal Symphony and I really didn't realize all the beads!!!!

Fabric is a Polstitches limited called bouquet. I'm either going to do a Celtic border or something similar to the PR mystery SAL border.

My block for the JE RR is just about done waiting on some beads that are due tomorrow!

I also returned the Opus frame that ripped PQ and treated myself to a Lowrey frame, I've no idea how I managed before it! My mum found and gave me my Nana's old chair. It needs a lick of paint and some new cushions but I've never been so comfy stitching in my life! (excuse my clutter!)

Laptop in front of me and I have everything I need! Also just recently discovered Greys Anatomy It's very dramatic! So I'm off work for a couple weeks and I'm going to work on the blog. I want to do a page of fabrics like Karens and I'm going to put up a Page of Shame... I'm going to post every single WIP I have ever started even if its a couple stitches to motivate me to finish something and not start anything else!!!!

98 followers by the way! Wow!!! Never thought that many would want to hear me ramble on! I'll hold a give away at 100! Get me two more followers and I'll pull something out my wardrobe of fabric and threads and kits and maybe ever some of my mums homemade Scottish sweets!!!! 

5 comments:

Monique said...

Oooh I love Pages Of Shame so I'm super excited to see all your lovely wips.

missy-tannenbaum said...

That beaded headband looks so pretty! Congrats on getting an early start on your project!

Karen said...

Love the new stand! I'm hoping to get mine for Xmas. (Ergo from Artisan Designs)

I love the idea of a page of shame! May have to use it myself.

Your Snooty Symphony is looking lovely. Can't wait to see these large-stitch rrs get going.

98 followers! Cool!

Mangogirl said...

Beautiful stitching. I love the snooty lady idea. I've always thought they look a bit like that.

Anne said...

Lovely stitching so far Eyani! Great comfy stitching set up you got going on there! I would love a set up like that!! Read your last post and so sorry to hear about PQ :( So glad that your mom can fix her! Thank God for Moms!!