Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

I know I know I'm a bad blogger....

Been a while since I've updated! I've been so busy! Two rounds of the JE round Robin have passed!

Stephs piece,

and Debbies,

I chose the platinum haired variation of Mystical Mermaid, for a design that doesn't have a full stitch of Kreinik in her shes very spangly!

I've also been busy stitching the Mira Petal Fairy for Polstitches! I can't share pics here but you can follow my progress on the Polstitches facebook page!

Also distrating me is it's October, the pumpkins have been delivered to the store.....EXCITED!!!!! I love love love this time of year and I love love love carving pumpkins!!!! So far I've only done one Edward Scissor Fingers! Tomorrow I have a big detailed one planned!

The page of shame is up! Every little project I've started all on one page to motivate me to finish!

This week I plan on working on the model, carving LOADS of pumpkins and bowling!

5 comments:

sharine said...

Beautiful stitching:)

Shannon said...

Beautiful stitching! I love the Edward Scissorhands pumpkin. So cute!

Joysze said...

Both RR pieces are gorgeous. :D

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The pumpkin is amazing!
Your stitching on the RR is fantastic too. I'll miss getting my parcels so quickly from you.

Yiotas Cross Stitch said...

they are both beautiful designs, well done!